This section will be used to provide information on links to our photo galleries of local shipwrecks, marine life and travel destinations. Eco-Photo Explorers retains exclusive rights to ownership of all copyrighted material. All images are protected by Digimarc ImageBridge watermarks & Digimarc MarcSpider Image Tracking and is protected by both United States and International Copyright Laws.
To purchase or to receive any additional information about any of the images in the galleries listed below, please email or write us for details on pricing as well as available image formats - Image/Package Collection.
Since many people ask us what type of photography equipment do we use for surface and underwater photography, we decided to create a section and describe what equipment we use to create our images. View Our Photographic Gear
- Antarctica Photo Gallery - The gallery of images shown in this section represent the some of the most popular forms of wildlife, marine life and scenery that can be seen in Antarctica.
- Great White Photo Gallery (Guadalupe Island) - The gallery of images shown in this section represent the some of the some of the marine life, wildlife, and scenery that can be seen in and around Guadalupe Island.
- Montauk Shark Cage Expedition - The gallery of images shown in this section represent the some of the most popular forms of wildlife, marine life and scenery that can be seen in Antarctica.
- Custom Poster Gallery - View photographs of shipwrecks, divers and various forms of sea life found around the world. This section was setup to show various images that was used to print posters.
- Maya Ruins Photo Gallery - View photographs of various Maya Ruins found in Mexico, along the Mayan Riviera and Belize.
- Marine Life Gallery - View photographs of various forms of sea life found along the Northeast area of the United States
- Shipwreck Gallery - The gallery of archive images shown in this section represent the most popular dived shipwrecks found off the shores of Long Island, New York and New Jersey, but will not be limited to these areas.
- Underwater Gallery - View photographs of shipwrecks, divers and various forms of sea life found among the shipwrecks around the Northeast area of the United States and the Caribbean.
- Cocos Island Photo Gallery - View photographs of various forms of sea life and events taken during our Cocos Island Expedition.
- New York Air Show - 2003 - The New York Air Show was a three-day celebration and fund-raiser at the old Grumman site at Calverton Airfield.
- Butterfly Gallery - View thumbnails of 20 sample images of various butterfly species we have in stock.
- Members Image Gallery - View images of the members from Eco-Photo Explorers.
- Miscellaneous Image Gallery - This section will host interesting images from other websites.
- AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) - Themes/Expressions, Skins, and Buddy Icons created by Eco-Photo Explorers. Exchange messages, photos and files instantly. Even non-AOL members can download and run AIM® software.
Please email all questions or comments with this site to Technical Support.